Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best MODS for vaping

Well that's very good to hear, I just ordered the horizon arctic clone for $11 on Dhgate. I'm glad you say it has great flavor because I was just taking a guess with this one.

Also that's very interesting to know you got a comfortable vape at 150w with that setup. I guess it all depends on how you have things setup and what your after. To me it trial and error to get what you like. It's kinda fun ;)

The 150W was with the uWell Crown. I never pushed the arctic past ~70W or so, and enjoy it at just 50W.

I'm somewhat stumped on how the crown can handle that much wattage.

Ordered myself a second black TFV4 subtank and box. The reason being, is for the moment, IMHO it's the most versatile/easy to use tank out there, with a very wide variety of coils. My only personal pet peeve is that the size of hole to refill juice is very small, so it takes some effort to make sure you're not leaking fluid onto the coil or outside the tank. Still beats dealing with having to take a tank apart, and I've found the pressure clasp mechanism to be perfectly adequate to keep the tank closed. (Though smoke does provide two rubber rings to put on the tank for this specific purpose.)