Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best Class 4 Green (532nm) Laser?

Encap

No kidding, no less than 8 recomendations (if I counted correctly), for J/L PL-E's.
I assume he was communicating with Gray, although I guess there may be a Gary at J/L, and yeah he probably understood the question, he just doesn't get a lot of requests to delete functions. :)

Amazing isn't it?

Is still very true and the oldest English proverb still in regular use today--recorded as early as 1175AD in Old English Homilies, it states:

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can"t make it drink"

Last edited:

Cel

(...) I asked if I could customize a PL-E to have NO momentary switch. They said that's possible, but only by making the existing switch inoperable. I then replied to just leave the switch function intact. However, he (Gray?) did not comprehend the mind change and I just cancelled everything.

Having both is actually really useful and neat.

Just don't use it if you don't like it.

Well...it looks like Jetlasers wins by consensus. I definitely like the features on them. I might order one in the near future.

However, I decided to buy a 2014 WL Krypton (~750mW) from an eBayer. Has the powergraph and beam expander (plus 2 lens kits), so I decided...why not.

Thanks for the input, guys! :)

I thought Ebay didn't allow pointers over 5mW to be sold.

Ive been looking at Jetlaser's 532nm 300mW PL-E Pro for a bit. I hear lots of good stuff bout them. I also like their new pen style laser pointer. Anyone know if their pen style lasers are any good? I'm interested in their 150mW greenie.

Encap

Ive been looking at Jetlaser's 532nm 300mW PL-E Pro for a bit. I hear lots of good stuff bout them. I also like their new pen style laser pointer. Anyone know if their pen style lasers are any good? I'm interested in their 150mW greenie.

All of JetLasers products are a level above whatever else --professional level products and their custome service in the best in the business.

They new pens are nice --excellent quality basic pens--I just ordered all 3 of the 100mW versions 532nm, 405nm, and 650nm.--really is a mechanical artwork.

If you do not already have one you should have a look at the all Titanium host TiB. Jetlasers is selling the last of the Tibs are a cost savings. They were so expensive to make that their was essentially profit to be had in selling them--as far as I know there is no olan to make them again and if they ever doo will at much higher prices. THe machining of the TiB host is amazing

Hello. I was into the laser hobby for a while back in 2011, but sort of drifted away from it until now. I used to own an arctic 1w blue. Right now, I've got two lasers that will arrive tomorrow from Jetlasers. I got a Equality 532nm 300mw for my dad for Christmas (I'm 38 and he's 62, and we both are well versed in laser safety. I didn't want to alarm anyone), and a Equality 532 600mw for myself. I've got a question. I've already sent a message to Gray, but I'm not sure who will see this first, so I figured I'd ask you guys too. I'm thinking about buying a Pl-E Pro 532nm 800mw at some point. I'm curious what the duty cycle on that laser would be? Gray already told me that with the two lasers I've got coming, the 300mw would be 3 min+ on, and 30 sec off, and with my more powerful 600mw equality, it would me more like 2 min on, and 30 seconds+ off. I've been reading all over this forum, and I just can't seem to find what the duty cycle of the Pl-E Pro 532nm 800mw greenie is. It's been so long since I've posted here, that I couldn't even remember how to start a thread. That's why I'm leaving this in a comment.

Amazing isn't it?

Is still very true and the oldest English proverb still in regular use today--recorded as early as 1175AD in Old English Homilies, it states:

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can"t make it drink"

I was a bit confused over the code switch.Gray cleared it right up for me.

Jetlaser has been very responsive to my questions...I can't wait for my 1W 520 PLE!!!!!