Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Belated hello

Hi all,

I've made a few posts before introducing myself, so apologies for that.

My name's Sam, I'm 18, starting my studying of EE at University at the end of the month. I took an interest in lasers a couple of years ago I guess, but building my own always seemed a little out of reach, so the interest was sort of on/off.

Many times since I have stumbled across burning laser pointers etc on the Internet and my interest was always piqued, and recently I started my first build, a handheld ~250 mW red in an old torch.

Anyway, hope to enjoy my stay here, I know I am so far!

Sam

Reactions: ped

ped

Welcome to the forum fellow UK'er.

Nothing's out of reach, the only limit is your own imagination.

Lots of £££'s helps as well.

Last edited:
Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums

It is a good idea to read the stickies as they give good information and explain some of the basics.

Just remember that if you have a question FIRST type it in the search bar (at the bottom of the page) to see if your question has already been answered, and THEN if you still have not found the answer to the question feel free to ask it.

Remember whenever using a laser to be aware of your surroundings, where the laser beam is going, where it will terminate, are there people nearby etc.

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Be safe and have fun,

Mattronium

Last edited: