Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Beam shots..

S

SenKat

Very nice shots, man - I Effin LOVE that little pyramid you have there ! You need to see those beams with fog - shooting through your diffraction gratings, man...That stuff is simply incredible - with the bajillion beams coming out and shining everywhere, if you move it, you get dizzy FAST ! It looks like the whole room is spinning !! I love it !

T

timelord

That's a good bit of food for thought mate I'll have a go soon. The pyramid came from ebay lol too. My first ever purchase from that shit hole too ;D ;D ;D ;D

S

SenKat

HEHEHEHE - I LOVE that shit hole, thank you very much ! It may not be the best place to buy lasers, but it does have other uses, too ! ::)

T

timelord

Just do a search for glass pyramids on the ebay hole and you'll find them there ;)

Daedal

SenKat said:
[quote author=randall158 link=1171847596/45#54 date=1172717134]your first tunnel effect looks like a panda. maybe i failed the rorschach test.

No way ! Sid the Sloth from Ice Age !!!

NICE smokey effects...love it ![/quote]
I see this weird dude trying to eat off the laser spot that's there in the middle...

I really loved it;
DDL

T

timelord

Blu-ray 5mw Core 5mw Sentorch 220mw BFG 168mw Aries 175mw

Attachments

• S1031425_640x480.JPG
    S1031425_640x480.JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 73
the blu ray is such an awesome color, the one picture almost looks photoshopped

T

timelord

I'm a dumb ass and can't even use photoshop ;D so anything you see me post is done with my 10mp Samsung D103 or my 2mp sony ericsson mobile phone ;)

Attachments

• DSC00077.JPG
    DSC00077.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 74