Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Beam expander that works with Survival Laser S4X?

Sta

Well, actually I think I may have come across something interesting here! So I know it's not the greatest amount of expansion, but I believe it could possibly be a universal expander.

here:
https://sites.google.com/site/hkfew5e22/x3-beam-expander

It is only 3x expansion, but as far as the price point and how universal it may be, it could be our best bets. It's $60 and I have ordered from the website before a couple of times and everything arrives as expected. In fact, I would really recommend their G7 lenses. It even has pretty good shipping for China!

Basically, Podo said that if "your laser fits the star pattern caps, this BE will fit as well." And I purchased an adapter for those pattern caps that fits onto all common lenses like the 3 element, G2, and G7..... So basically, I'm hoping this could work? Thoughts anyone? I have yet to buy one just in case it won't work.

If I may ask, where did you purchase the pattern cap adapter?

From his website. I had to order the pattern caps too, but they're only a few bucks. It gives you an option to buy just the pattern caps or the pattern caps and adapter, and that's what you need. The pattern caps and adapter are only 5 bucks together. Or you could get the laser sabre and adapter for $10. :beer:

https://sites.google.com/site/hkfew5e22/accessories

Also, sorry to keep this thread going, but has anyone used Survival Laser's external lenses? I was thinking that maybe these could help with the lenses being wobbly with the BE because apparently they reduce lens wobbliness. Are they any good? :thinking: