Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

battlefield heroes beta key

Hey I don't know if any of you guys have played this game before, but im looking for a beta key...if you could help me out that would be great!
PM me if you have one
thanks
matt

Are you REALLY asking for serials in a lasers forum?

Did you know that this could get the admin into bad trouble?

Niko said:

excellent point Chuck +1

iewed

Niko said:

Key =/= Serial?

When he said key, as in beta key, I thought he meant does anyone have another beta key that they could give him so he could play (perfectly legal).
Correct me if I'm wrong.

iewed said:
[quote author=Niko link=1238799204/0#1 date=1238883388]Are you REALLY asking for serials in a lasers forum?

Key =/= Serial?

When he said key, as in beta key, I thought he meant does anyone have another beta key that they could give him so he could play (perfectly legal).
Correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote]

If he needs a key for a program that is on it's beta phase then if he is one of the "lucky" ones that got "chosen" to test the software then he wouldn't be asking for any key, it would've been delivered to him via email or other medium.

iewed

Niko said:
[quote author=iewed link=1238799204/0#3 date=1238890310][quote author=Niko link=1238799204/0#1 date=1238883388]Are you REALLY asking for serials in a lasers forum?

Key =/= Serial?

Correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote]

If he needs a key for a program that is on it's beta phase then if he is one of the "lucky" ones that got "chosen" to test the software then he wouldn't be asking for any key, it would've been delivered to him via email or other medium.[/quote]

Correct, but sometimes people register multiple times to hoard codes, possibly or resale or to distribute amongst friends. I think he was just seeing if anyone here had an extra code that they would give to him.

What iewed said is exatly right, it is a beta key for a FREE game online. You can sign up to recieve up to 5 keys, and then give them out to friends/family ect. I was just wondering if anyone around here had an extra because it can take upto a 3 or 4 months to recive a code. A long shot asking here, Yes but you don't know until you ask.

golfsk8er said:
What iewed said is exatly right, it is a beta key for a FREE game online. You can sign up to recieve up to 5 keys, and then give them out to friends/family ect. I was just wondering if anyone around here had an extra because it can take upto a 3 or 4 months to recive a code. A long shot asking here, Yes but you don't know until you ask.

Oh, OK, sorry man, I didn't think of it like that. Thanks for letting me know about this :)

I signed up a long time ago, and they finally sent me one.. It took forever. Hopefully, they should be about ready to release the final version, at which time regular keys should be available to anyone..