Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ban Hidrogen?

Ban Hidrogen?

• No, spare him:

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Yes, ban him:

Votes: 44 93.6%

• Total voters

Jaseth

Hey c0ld, is it possible to remove reps from a person? I don't like having all this profane gay bashing on my page.. people are going to start thinking this is a youtube comment section with such ridiculous comments everywhere.
So far Arenared has neg repped me 3 times from three different accounts just for expressing that I wanted him banned x(

Krutz

thats good news, thanks for ending it, avery!

manuel

Things

Hey c0ld, is it possible to remove reps from a person? I don't like having all this profane gay bashing on my page.. people are going to start thinking this is a youtube comment section with such ridiculous comments everywhere.
So far Arenared has neg repped me 3 times from three different accounts just for expressing that I wanted him banned x(

Sounds like Arenared to me .. :p

Yeah, being able to delete your visitor messages would be cool.

It is electronic graffiti. The more people that see his name, the more famous he is. Even getting arrested (banned) is an acceptable (even desired) outcome.

For a person like this, who feels like a worthless nobody, even negative attention is attention.

It "proves" to himself that he is not impotent and invisible.

Peace,
dave

He's just trying to get back in here. The thing is that he doesn't wanna come back to discuss lasers but to win the "You can't ban me" war.

I think he might be back. There were 2-3 accounts created within less than 2 hours(of banning) that bore his "playing stupid" signature...

Krutz

sure he will be back.
for me, everyone gets the chance to recover a mistake. if he signs up again, starts over and acts friendly, hes welcome as any other new member.
if not, there will be a new poll in a few days or something ;-)

manuel