Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bad news for U.S Dealextreme fans..

I got the diode and housing from ebay and the parts for the driver at radioshack.

I got the diode and housing from ebay and the parts for the driver at radioshack.

No offence, but it probably wasn't 200mW. I may be wrong, but most likely it was around 150. Maybe less if it was cheap. If you got one of the lasers that are from rayfoss, they would probably be around the same, if not even better.

No offence, but it probably wasn't 200mW. I may be wrong, but most likely it was around 150. Maybe less if it was cheap. If you got one of the lasers that are from rayfoss, they would probably be around the same, if not even better.

U hit it right on the head. It was around 154mW. I am ordering parts for my new laser now.

You don't understand because he isn't speaking english..

[RANT]
I could understand it back when people were having to text using numerical keypads on phones.. But now days.. most cell phones even have full character keyboards.. Plus I bet he was using an actual keyboard to type anyway so there really is zero excuse for awful spelling. R and U are letters damn it.. Not words.
[/RANT]

He was asking what country you lived in.

Last edited:

choi

Lol I ordered a 10mw 405 a 5mw 532 and a 10mw red lasers from them. it took a while but I got them now I guess I was lucky.

I would be more than happy to be a middle man for anyone that wants to buy from Dealextreme, i mean sure, shipping would take a little longer as things would have to come to me first, but maybe that would be a good thing, i could LPM all the lasers :D