Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"Baby" Dorcy Red Laser....

S

SenKat

POSSIBLY - it may just need another diode, man - What diode did you use to build it ?

I did not make it. You did ;D Remember you were trying to make the focusable hood on it? It is a dorcy mini.

S

SenKat

Yeah - send it back to me - I COMPLETELY forgot I sold that to you ! (DUH !) Sorry about the brain fart, man :-/

SenKat said:
Here's a pic of it - I'm selling these to re-stock with parts ! I have a few pre-made, two of which are spoken for - the rest will be made to order, if this one sells. Looking for $150.00 for it - adjustable focus, takes CR123a Battery - NICE little burner, too.....Almost forgot - has constant on clicky in the rear - countersunk, so unlikely it will click on in the pocket....
Ok - evidently BLONDE today ! It is putting out close to 180mw at present ! :) now - it DOES get hot, so I reccomend a slight duty cycle....Just keep it alive a little longer :)

Attached is a beam pic, next pic is the body....

Unless my eyes are decieving me... it looks like you captured the beam in the focused position as it looks like it gets smaller a few inches out.

S

SenKat

I think your eyes are good :p I had it focused at about the 2-3 foot mark for burning.