Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

B.E. Meyers Dazzler ($650)

brand new B.E. Meyers dazzler. comes with case and pressure switch. Used these in Iraq, but the one i am selling has only been tested to see if it works, nothing else.Contact me for more info ihavestyle06@yahoo.com orreply to this post thanks!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 3,090
  • 496035775_tp.jpg
    496035775_tp.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,906

Where do you live? Are these legal to own outside your country? I'm interested... What price are you looking for?

Last edited:
No, im not the guy in gainesville, i'm actually located in Va beach Virginia. The guy in gainesville is asking too much for his dazzler, i'm currently in the Army and i know how much they are really worth.I'm not sure if it's legal to sell outside the country. My guess would be yes being that it is a non lethal laser. Just let me know if you want more information thanks!

Funny how you claim not to be the same person yet you are using the same pictures as the guy from Gainesville... :thinking:

Can we get a pic with your username and date next to the laser you are selling?

It will help the sale along a lot better. $650 is too rich for my blood especially for something as risky as this. Good luck with your sale!

Last edited:
Can you provide us with the NSN for that laser? I'd be REAL curious to see what the DRMO has on it.

Most anything with a NSN that has to do with lasers, night-vision gear has a code of "DEMIL Q" which means it is not permissible to surplus it unless it's rendered completely inoperable, and only offered as scrap.

Now, I know it's possible this dazzler was purchased commercially, out of pocket, because some deployed soldier or unit needed one, and wasn't able to acquire one in a timely fashion through the supply chain.

However, Marine/Navy NCIS, Army CID, or Air Force AFOSI agents have the right to confiscate without compensation any items they discover being sold that have a DMRO status of "DEMIL Q" and do not have a proper paper trail to prove it was purchased commercially and privately.

And, considering defense contract stipulations etc. some items are considered to be "DEMIL Q" (IR aiming lasers for use with NVG's is a BIG problem on a few gun boards right now) even if they were purchased from a distributor/vendor, and no theft was involved because such items in the civilian supply chain are "not supposed to exist".

And, considering defense contract stipulations etc. some items are considered to be "DEMIL Q" (IR aiming lasers for use with NVG's is a BIG problem on a few gun boards right now) even if they were purchased from a distributor/vendor, and no theft was involved because such items in the civilian supply chain are "not supposed to exist".

The products on that website are SO impressive, AJ what gun board is this?, I would like to read about this.

I did a quick search trying to find it and I found:
Class1 IR Lasers Available for Commercial sale! - AR15.COM

Reading the soldier's review on a product is very interesting, it sounds fun!
And imagine the feeling of having the "one up" on the enemy with such and advantage
icon12.gif

I would also like to find some empty shells along with the bullets that fit them.

Last edited:
The products on that website are SO impressive, AJ what gun board is this?, I would like to read about this.

I did a quick search trying to find it and I found:
Class1 IR Lasers Available for Commercial sale! - AR15.COM

Reading the soldier's review on a product is very interesting, it sounds fun!
And imagine the feeling of having the "one up" on the enemy with such and advantage
icon12.gif

I would also like to find some empty shells along with the bullets that fit them.

It actually was AR15.com. The mods were getting nasty/scary letters from CID/NCIS types.

TNVC is one of the few companies I'd trust with my money to be selling an IR weapon pointer that was civvy-legal.