Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Australian man gets 2 years for lasering aircraft!

Re: Australian man gets 2 years for lasering aircr

hope this puts an end to lasers being pointed at aircrafts, probably wont though... :'(

Razako

Ace82 said:
What if you keep a telescope, an astronomy book and a note pad, outside in your back yard just in case? The police in my city are absolutely insane. Arresting anybody for any reason all the time. I swear they're a bunch of gangsters, like a mafia, organized crime. NOT JOKING!!! Believe me, My girlfriend spend 9 days in Jail because her brother asked one of these "officers", "how many times have you come here" during a b-day party we threw were he came and said (@ 11:00pm on a Saturday) “Ok! Parties over! Everybody get the F out!” Her brother said “You can’t do that”, well to make a long story short, I got arrested, my girlfriend got arrested, and her brother got arrested. We are all going to court (and winning). But the helicopter pilot flys around like he’s performing and air show, full speed, all night long. I know that MF would land on my roof if he saw a laser beam pointing to the sky even if it was nowhere’s near him, or miles away. Sorry for my ranting, I’d just had enough.
Wow that sucks! I hope you guys win the court case. Corrupt police officers are a serious problem in some areas.
Look at this story about cops tasing an injured man 3 times leading to his death.
http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2008/apr/02/shawnee_county_deputies_use_taser_lawrence_man_thr/

Ace82

How typical. Our lawyer is in trial for a very similar case, but the defendant didn't die! He just got tased 5 times for telling two cops "you guys are pusies with your hand cuffs, your radio, your gun, your taisers, your pepper spray, your club, your huge mag lights... If I had you one on one I'd kick your ass!", as he was walking away. The two cops chased him, tased him 5 times, then arrested him for assault on a officer. The trial is still going on so we'll see what happens!

We plan on taking this to civil. Then I'll have way more lasers! ;D