Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

At 290$ Thanks for the Help :D

Hello people i am fhinkin in buy a strong laser, i wont to spend at 290 $ no more.
I wont a 532nm(green) with a strong beam , burning and brighter.
I fhink a 200 mw is good enough to burn.
I wont to point to stars :crackup:
Anyone have sugestions?

daguin

I wont other opinions.
Wich opinions are you talking???

You have several threads asking the same questions. You have received MANY suggestions and opinions. You have received them in both your threads and in the multitude of PM's you have sent to multiple members here.

I had some suspicions of you just being a troll, but I found you also posting in Portugese language forums. My finding you there kept me from becoming proactive with you.

You have all the info you need. Make a decision and buy a laser or not. Just stop asking the same question over and over again. You will NEVER know EVERYTHING. NO decision is PERFECT. The laser you decide on will NOT be perfect. You will just have to live with the reality of it like everyone else in the world.

Peace,
dave

Your only options at that price range are o-like or rayfoss. You are taking a gamble on a cheap laser, it might be up to spec and work for a long time, it might not. If you want to know for sure that your laser is up to spec and that it will still work in a month buy from optotronics, wickedlasers, or dragonlasers.

If you want a laser that burns, I suggest one that is focusable. Do not get a waterproof laser as the extra lens cuts down on power a little.

This is the last time I will post something like this, I know I have said something similar in one of your other threads and others have too.

/thread

Asherz

fhinkin, wont

It's spelt think and want, sorry but it's just annoying me.

I would try and contribute but you've obviously been told a 1000 times so stop being annoying and choose a laser for your self from the selection you have been given.

Sorry for mi bad english. Iam portuguese.
I go specificate .
Can you tell me a good laser at 300 $ i wont a laser with a strong beam , burning matches ,poping balloons. point to stars e.t.c
I haved fhink in rayfoss great price/quality is what i haved listen.
Iam fhinkin in the 200 mw fxl , fgb , the fmk with ir filter or this www.rayfoss.com.
If you can give me an opinion of wich choose, thanks very much.
Iam sorry for create very threads.
But iam a good person, iam very exciting and iam portuguese and sometimes i dont can specificate the fhings.

Yes... you can buy the RayFoss Laser...

We all know that you are Portuguese... you state it in almost
every Post...:whistle:

What you nee to do is... Read all the answers that were given
to you in all the Threads that you opened and make a decision
for yourself...

You are on the edge of being a Troll....:tsk: and as has been posted
before... you will be rewarded by Negative Reputation Points...

There are no other answers to your questions.... You need to move
on... In My Opinion...:cool:

Jerry

I dont understend ...i just wont a opinion wich to buy of this 4 nofhing more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have come to the conclusion that this person should not own a laser anywhere near that strong.

On the other hand, he would probably ask about 18000 times what the best time to turn the laser on is. It probably will never get turned on :crackup:

he would probably run it way too long and burn it out in the first hour anyway.
oh no, he may read that and post 567656 threads asking how long he should run a laser