Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Asap wtb goggles for blue lasers

Hey guys just lost my last pair of goggels need some fast if u have any for sell with fast shipping hit me up I'm not trying to spend alot on them bc I just order some new ones so if any one gots a pair for a blue lasers Cheers

The $17 pair on the page I linked to should ship quickly for less than $25 in total.

But those u can't look at the beam I just want a used pair someone has to have a pair of used good one that work with 1w laser

But those u can't look at the beam I just want a used pair someone has to have a pair of used good one that work with 1w laser

What do you mean you can't look at the beam?

Do you mean you can't see the beam with the goggles on?

Or do you mean you can't look into the beam with the goggles on?

If you mean the former... Any decent goggles for 445nm will not allow you to see the beam.

If you mean the latter... well you shouldn't be looking in the beam with ANY goggles.

What do you mean you can't look at the beam?

Do you mean you can't see the beam with the goggles on?

Or do you mean you can't look into the beam with the goggles on?

If you mean the former... Any decent goggles for 445nm will not allow you to see the beam.

If you mean the latter... well you shouldn't be looking in the beam with ANY goggles.

Basic protective laser safety goggles for 445nm wavelength with an optical density of approximately OD2.5 to OD3 based on our testing. These goggles are adequate for use when looking at the spot created by a 1.1 watt or lower power 445nm laser on a non-reflective surface. However, NEVER look directly into a laser beam or its direct reflection even...