Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Arty People = Logo/Banner needed

Trevor

I'll make you one with a water effect using some 3D software, it should look cool.

Only problem is that I don't now how to assemble flash animations, I can provide a series of .jpegs or other formats (even .avi and .mov) so maybe someone could assemble those.

If I have some time I'll start working on it this weekend.

I can put them together into a .gif if you post a series of pictures (PNG for high quality?) and tell me the interval.

-Trevor

Hey man I just saw this!

I've got some questions first:

Does the 'lazershows' need to be all in lower case? I mean, can it be 'Lazer Shows' or 'LazerShows'?

Do you want a banner or a logotype/isotype/isologotype?

If a banner, should it be a leaderboard (big ones seen on LPF) or a full banner (half the size of a leaderboard)?

I know the pictures are for reference, but would you rather have one of the pictures as background instead of custom artwork?

Do you promote anything SPECIAL we need to emphasize on? i.e. Projectors/Scanners ; Selling a service / Teaching to people about lasers / etc.

Thanks in advance for answering, they are only some guidelines to guide us on what you want for a better result :)

Also, I just re-read your OP:

Do you need it to be a banner to ADVERTISE on LPF or do you want to have a header for your new website? For example, if you head to modwerx.com you can see the header on the main site reads "Modwerx" in a silvery/beveled text, but I also made his banner for LPF. If you only want a header then we can do much more if you let us know how the website will be designed (colours, etc.).

Hey man I just saw this!

I've got some questions first:

Does the 'lazershows' need to be all in lower case? I mean, can it be 'Lazer Shows' or 'LazerShows'?

Do you want a banner or a logotype/isotype/isologotype?

If a banner, should it be a leaderboard (big ones seen on LPF) or a full banner (half the size of a leaderboard)?

I know the pictures are for reference, but would you rather have one of the pictures as background instead of custom artwork?

Do you promote anything SPECIAL we need to emphasize on? i.e. Projectors/Scanners ; Selling a service / Teaching to people about lasers / etc.

Thanks in advance for answering, they are only some guidelines to guide us on what you want for a better result :)

Also, I just re-read your OP:

Do you need it to be a banner to ADVERTISE on LPF or do you want to have a header for your new website? For example, if you head to modwerx.com you can see the header on the main site reads "Modwerx" in a silvery/beveled text, but I also made his banner for LPF. If you only want a header then we can do much more if you let us know how the website will be designed (colours, etc.).

can be capitals or not, it makes no odds.

at the moment just a banner, im having a new site built and need some kind of logo/banner.

you dont have to use one of those pics they were just to help people aout, im really open to anything.