Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Arrggg.... I need to change my birth year

diachi

For some reason I get really badly targeted ads. Ads for things like hair dye for women and Bentley cars. A) Not a woman. B) I've never shown an interest in owning a Bentley and I wouldn't buy one even if I could afford it. :thinking:

Guess they're still improving their data collection techniques and learning algorithms! :p

Yep. Anytime you see a 20 something woman married to an old fart it's for the money. I've seen it countless times in my life. Say, don't you have a young wife, Chris? :thinking:

She's 10 years younger which in the USA isn't nearly as common as in Ukraine and other surrounding countries where there are larger income inequalities , hmmmm... somehow connected?

diachi

She's 10 years younger which in the USA isn't nearly as common as in Ukraine and other surrounding countries where there are larger income inequalities , hmmmm... somehow connected?

There seems to be a much higher percentage of good looking women in that part of the world too. Maybe they hide all of the ugly ones?

I think on average they are better looking, less food and they pay more attention to fashion, in Ukraine, it seems. Of course, some cities in the USA are different than others in regard to that.

Just yanking on your chain, buddy. ;)

My wife is 3 months younger than me.
Been married 31 years.
We met in high school and we've had a beautiful life together.
Can't imagine it any other way.

:wave:

I was married to my last one for 27 years, stupid to divorce, but in the end, I am very happy.