Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Argon PSUs F/S

Morgan

Hi All,

If you've seen these already in other threads then I apologise, I am not spamming. they are now in this section as a definite sale item. These are not mine but I have a couple of others from the same guy and all is good with those. They will be appearing on e-bay soon but I think the price he will be after may be optimistic so any sensible offers, before one goes for a silly price there, will be worthwhile.

They are all pulled from reprographics machines so generally not run at full whack. All look to be in good exterior condition too although maybe a little dusty. Pics are of front and back.

The first two posted are 115V versions, (in the first photo the plaque on the front mentions 3A @ 250V but this indicates the rating IF it was used in the UK. The rear plaque confirms it is a 115V unit).

14w7tcn.jpg

atx15y.jpg

2chb61g.jpg

10nicg0.jpg

The next one is a 230V UK unit. These are the same as the ones I have so I can vouch they work.

2l3mg2.jpg

2ekrt6e.jpg

These really are, "Make an Offer", items as the guy will either say yes or no. The price for e-bay was mentioned at £50, (about $75US), so if you think you'd rather try here rather than there then I can act as middleman. I stand to make nothing so I'll do my best to get a deal for anyone who wants one.

I hope there is enough info there to be getting on with but questions are welcome and I'll edit if anything is missing.

Many thanks,

M
:)