Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Are there any die hard symbian fans here?

I purchased a nokia e71 a couple years ago and love it to death, but since I have tried the nokia n900 and a couple android phones. The n900 was pretty buggy, and android is...well...just kind of stupid. A couple weeks ago I bought a nokia e73 and absolutely LOVE IT. I really missed symbian and the e73 is FANTASTIC! Its like my e71 with a hardware update!
I have always used handy task manager, and pixelpipe for photobucket, and have been really happy with them. I was wondering if any of you guys here had any other applications you just cant live without?

ped

Symbian is dead and buried. Its an antiquated and inflexible OS. I work in the mobile (cell) phone repair sector and Nokia (and SE for that matter) keep trying to update it, but its simply old hat now.

Android is taking over, and so it should as its just about the best OS (seen from a technicians POV) there is.

Again, not knocking you, its each to thier own and if that device works for you then thats great, I myself have a Blackberry.