Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Are goggles necessary for the sanwu blue 304

You're not getting it. LPF has to have a higher standard on laser safety otherwise you can get a lot of angry people itching for a lawsuit or worse someone losing their sight. People come here for guidance and information. If you're going to open your mouth make sure it doesn't subject LPF to a situation we don't want.
I know it sounds strict but everything involved with safety has to be because it means loss of QOL and death.

I assure you that nothing I've said is harmful to anyone. A diffuse reflection is not at all collimated and can be seen from any place outside or in a room. That means the light is spread everywhere. It is possible to get a bit of flash blindness if one uses a high power green laser up close, but even that is temporary. These blue lasers especially at three watts or less have diffused reflections that won't cause permanent damage.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I told you to stop and you keep running your mouth. I seriously think there's something wrong with your cognitive abilities at times Paul. What do I do to someone who refuses to listen?
I don't give a rats behind whether you think it's safe or not to look at diffused laser light without protection and honestly I think without further study we cannot risk saying it is. Maybe it's because I'm ignorant about the matter but...
Read my lips. Do not post about this again. I will ban you for a month if you bring it up again and I will consider a permaban if you continue to bring it up after that. I do not want to risk LPF getting in hot water because of you or anyone else that spouts what specifically is safe and what isn't. Am I coming in clear?
Everyone please tell me in pm if I'm overreacting here.