Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

anyway to build a lpm with this?

i couldnt get my hands on a coherent head when they were around but i found these: Liconix Laser Power Meter Detector Head, Model 55 PM

any1 know if these would work?

Attachments

• be83_2.JPG
    be83_2.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 98

Have a fEW ideas - I have a couple of OLDSCHOOL Coherent analog meters sitting here - if you wanted to send me one or both of those heads to test with - I could make you a great deal - $50.00 each or maybe a little more is what I paid for the meters - but if they work - you could have one for $50.00 plus shipping ? Up to you - I can send the meter to you first, if you like ? Just htought it would be cheaper to send the heads !

i dont actually own them yet but 50$ for both didnt seem like a bad price since they were new(if they would work for what i want). the site has a meter thats already been put together but it doesnt have any specs...just that its used and was manufactured in 2/95.

liconix laser power meter

model 55pm

serial 9502037

made in the usa 2/1995

EDIT: i just found a coherent ld100 head but its used and being sold as-is(around 100$ with shipping) sooo... dunno what to do but i REALLY got to stop burnin diodes and start burnin stuff with the diodes... ::) i also found a coherent ld10...used.

Attachments

• d647_1.JPG
    d647_1.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 104
a LOT of the Liconix product lines were used strictly for UV measurements - so try to get the model numbers, and do some research....some of hte older coherent stuff also was used for high powered CO2 lasers, and would be essentially worthless for handheld/small labby measurements.