Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone selling in australia????

i want to buy a laser but cant get them sent here is there anyone that is selling in australia im looking at getting one of the bigger laser pointers not the small little kids ones thanks

what lasers you looking for? i know a supplier. What colour i think hes only got red and blu ray at the moment. How many mW? I bought a 150mW blu ray from him once but i broke it.

What supplier is that laserpyro... I am also in Australia!

Btw cameron if you buy the laser in parts customs will not take them.. they also do not restrict the importation of lab style lasers...I have made a 405nm blu ray burning laser and Im in oz too.. pm if you need more info

What type of laser are you after. List some details, and I might have a spare one or two I'd be willing to sell.

Im from Oz too.

i dont know much about lasers i just want one of the bigger ones that have the big laser beams i would prefer the green coloured ones

id suggest some research into how strong i mean 5mW you can just see the beam at night but it cant burn. btw its not a supplier exactly more likely a guy who can make them pretty well. if your only after 1mW to 5mW they are easy to get. i dont think the supplier has many green ones left. i sent him an email a few minutes ago

Last edited:
yeah Australia FTW!!!
I have build a few blu-rays and an open can red so my advice is to build your own, but make sure you read the FAQ's. Recently i also got a green 5mw module from www.dealextreme safely to Australia so there you go.

@black spirit im looking for any laser over 80mw.. I would rather a blu ray or green over a red but if you have a good red then ill be intereseted..

@laserpyro any word about your friend and is he able to assemble a good powered green or blu ray for us, for a good price??

Thanks -Adrian

I specialize in custom builds - anything you can think of, I can get you, provided you've got the budget for it.
Contact me via email for specific quotes :)

Check out my $10 build service. very cost efficient. and garuntees a working laser

Tyler

However you being in the U.S. makes it an international crime for both you and the recipient to import any handheld laser device into Australia :p
Anyway. Guaranteed working laser? You implying that mine aren't? ;)
Seriously though, full warranties offered.

damn kids these days, think they can walk in and build lasers, i been building these since-- oh hey am i still typing?? :) just kidding ya man.

blue, pay me first, you still owe me $160 from the 3 lasers i ordered last year.

svars1

blue, pay me first, you still owe me $160 from the 3 lasers i ordered last year.

lol, blue's offering to build another persons laser ,when he still hasnt payed you off stan?
so many scammers in this small world