Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone own a DX 35mW labby ??

diachi

Hey, does anyone here own one of the DX "35mW" lab style greens ?? was gonna maybe get one but i was wondering what current it should use, i know it needs 6.3V+ to reach full pwoer, but i dont know the current it draws, thanks, and if you have some pics of it please share too

Diachi

Edit : Woop, ordered it on tuesday there, hopefully ill get it before next tuesday !! cant wait, i also ordered the romisen L-A030

diachi

VillageIdiot said:
Looking out for the lazy pplz

Why exactly do you want one when there's this sucker?

Because its been measured to be over 35mW (unless thats IR ??)  but anyhoo, what one would you say i should pick ??

Edit : ive got a good DC power adapteer aswell that i could use to power it, just measured it to be 6.36V (has a variable switch for 9v , 12v ect) exactly whats needed for the 35mW (read reviews)

diachi

natabata said:
well i think some1 said that its easily potmoddable up to 75mw

hmmm im thinking, i might get the 30mW romisen and the 200mW red

so i have one for pointing one for burning

diachi

i just want one that i can take about with me that the beam is visible at night on, and i want one thats a lab style

if that's the purpose no probs bob. and why do you have a negative repz? *fixes*

diachi

I dunno why it was negitive, but thanks for putting it back up :) anyhoo was thinking the 35mW labby and the romisen L-A030 :)