Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone know where I can buy this lens and cap?

Encap

How on earth do you imagine anyone would know what host you need a cap for or what cap---you have identified nothing at all.
Is like saying you need a tail light for my car without say what car?????

Last edited:

Kaiden57

Well on another note does anybody know where to find a new tail cap and lens for an ebay style gatling laser? I'm under the impression I'll have to get measurements though since I dont think they are all uniformly made.

GSS

Well on another note does anybody know where to find a new tail cap and lens for an ebay style gatling laser? I'm under the impression I'll have to get measurements though since I dont think they are all uniformly made.
What's wrong with it?
The threading or is it not working? You most likely won't find one and your best bet is to by a cheaper gattling gun thats probably a 532 at 50mw's and try it's tail cap.. Iv'e seen these 532 gattlings cheap around $20.
If it's not the threading and it's the switch that has issue's you can try fixing it.

Kaiden57

What's wrong with it?
The threading or is it not working? You most likely won't find one and your best bet is to by a cheaper gattling gun thats probably a 532 at 50mw's and try it's tail cap.. Iv'e seen these 532 gattlings cheap around $20.
If it's not the threading and it's the switch that has issue's try fixing it.
The tail cap got cross threaded so I planned to dremel the threads to clean them up (all I got) and the lens is a cheap acrylic lens on a ~1W laser so it started to melt. It was my first high powered laser and I thought I might try cleaning it up and gifting it to a close friend over the holidays.

GSS

Wow, I can't believe they are still using acrylic lenses..
For the cost of a new lens and possible diode window damage and the tail cap issue's you really need to let this one go :(