Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone know of a small violet laser that is brighter than 200mw around the $500 mark?

Don't buy from WarnLaser, they're a known bad company.

For blu-ray lasers you're better off getting someone to build you one. The people here on these forums will build you a safe, verified 200mW+ for $150. Even a 400mW+ for $400, if you want.

btw, are you Australian? Just wondering because that other thread you were looking at an Australian seller...

oh really.... well thanks for the warning then :)

400mw for $400 sounds great... Is there someone I can speak to about this? Are they reasonabley stable and in proper housings etc?

Yes I am in Sydney.... I think I will just try my luck with customs unless anyone has had some recent bad expriences?? I havn't had any small packages opened in the past, only the bigger things like paintings, its still a risk though.

thanks for your help

Go to the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the Forum a see what is available

Is it not illegal to import High Power Lasers to Australia..:thinking:
You could have your $400.00 Laser confiscated by the Australian Customs.. :cryyy:

Jerry

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

Go to the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the Forum a see what is available

Is it not illegal to import High Power Lasers to Australia..:thinking:
You could have your $400.00 Laser confiscated by the Australian Customs.. :cryyy:

Jerry
like if you didn't have any fda aproved laser above 5mW xD

yes it is possible it could get confiscated, although I do have approval to own one and I know that they only check/open a small percentage of packages.... I am kind of thinking its worth the risk.

oh and thanks for that link by the way, looks great I'll contact him about it

You'd better make sure customs won't keep the package. I heard a lot about the australian customs and the way they deal with flashlights etc.

P.S holy shit 666 posts now wtf should i keep posting? :?

aXit

You can get him to send it without any batteries or the tail cap in one package, and the rest of the items in the other. Customs won't be able to test it to prove it's over the limit.

I'm sure he'd be willing to accommodate you, and a little extra on shipping is worth the insurance.

You can get him to send it without any batteries or the tail cap in one package, and the rest of the items in the other. Customs won't be able to test it to prove it's over the limit.

I'm sure he'd be willing to accommodate you, and a little extra on shipping is worth the insurance.

the pocket mini's tail cap cant get apart from the rest of the body,but you can tell him to send battery and the back part in one package and the head in another.