Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Anyone know anyhting about miracle beam...

Deathbeamsofgreen

Hello, I'm new here and I've been planning on getting a 5mw green miracle beam laser off amazon and I was wondering if anyone has any comments and or suggestions. I also know leadlights are good but thats $10 more expensive.

Daedal

Hey Deathbeamsofgreen and welcome to LPF.

My suggestion, as an owner of several Leadlights, get a Leadlight. The quality of the laser you are getting, along with the potential, and the expected life, and the durability of the laser all make it well worth $10 more.

GL;
DDL

Deathbeamsofgreen

Well as I said I know that the leadlight is $10 more expensive, and I've also been eyeballing them for the last year. So I need a few more peoples opinions, then I will decide.

Freyth

Leadlight.

Besides, if you don't like it, you can mod it.

Is that what they call "Killing 2 birds with one stone" ? ;D ;D ;D

lazerlover

the leadlight is a more well known laser and it will be easier to get help with it if anything goes wrong.
go with the lead light!

Deathbeamsofgreen

I forgot to state I want to be able to modify it to about 30mw so I probably should go with the LeadLight thank you every one for the help ;)

bobblaine

Deathbeamsofgreen where did you see the leadlight that is $10 more, Amazon? Can you post a link?