Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone interested in starting a Pass around?

K

kingzilla

And the person who tripped with 5 fusions, 6 pulsars, 20 sonars, and 12 sypders, and they all flew into an airplane engine! :eek:

I should stay well clear of this, my postage record so far is average at best, or is that worst?

Jase

Ok you guys! Who is going to moderate the moderators? This has gone way off topic hasnt it?   :-/

Looks like the pass around idea isnt going to work, and you guys didn't help give it a chance with all your clowning around.
:'(

And , NO, i am not a stick in the mud; I was trying to start a serious discussion.

Neo

T

timelord

This is not CPF and when it comes to our precious lasers we all want some real assurance to their safety. So unless you are willing to stump up the cash to do this experiment then we've hit a wall. I think this is totally unrealistic for this to possibly work but if you are willing to give it a go with someone, and the experiment goes well who am i to say ::)

Timelord,

I was REFERRING to all joking around.  Can't a serious discussion assimilate without 2 moderators  making jokes about stuff that is non related contributing?

I am not offended at all but it says something, don't you think?

Anyways, you are right, this is not CPF;  and I no longer  think a passaround would work here, considering the negative feedback , costs, worries, etc.  I guess it was a bad idea. so if you dont mind, you can close the thread.

Neo

T

timelord

Trust is also a big issue too. I know i can trust Senkat 100% as we've done business and he has been established on this forum for some time too. If you do get this experient off the ground then i hope it works well but, we the moderaters and the admin do not accept any responsiblity when someone loses a laser or it get broken.
So at your own risk you undertake this experiment boy & girls :)

neocacher said:
Timelord,

I was REFERRING to all joking around.  Can't a serious discussion assimilate without 2 moderators  making jokes about stuff that is non related contributing?

Anyways, you are right, this is not CPF;  and I no longer  think a passaround would work here, considering the negative feedback , costs, worries, etc.  I guess it was a bad idea. so if you dont mind, you can close the thread.

Your latest post beat me by a minute. If you dont mind, please close the thread.

Neo

Neo

T

timelord

I will not lock this thread as you may get this off the ground but i've put the disclaimer in so we are all clear. Good luck... ;)

T

timelord

neocacher said:
Timelord,

Neo
This forum has always had a cynical sense of humour due to one ex-member called Tommygreen23 who knowingly ripped members off. So you can understand why we are a little sceptical...

Well, someone else can start up the bandwagon again then, because I now agree with with you that it will not work and/or will be too expensive to pull off. If you want to keep the thread open that is fine.

Neo

S

SenKat

Considering how adamant Neo is about this - I guess I will be in. WTF, right ? I do not feel comfy about shipping out of hte country, though - as Customs would be a very big concern of mine. So - with that being said, Neo - post a poll to see how many are interested, I will moderate the replies HEAVILY - and delete any off-topic content so we keep it on track, and get a fair look at who would be interested. You need to sit back, and draft some "rules" for the exchanging - and then post them in the poll thread. I'm in.

T

timelord

Timelord said:
Trust is also a big issue too. I know i can trust Senkat 100% as we've done business and he has been established on this forum for some time too. If you do get this experient off the ground then i hope it works well but, we the moderaters and the admin do not accept any responsiblity when someone loses a laser or it get broken.
So at your own risk you undertake this experiment boy & girls  :)
This my disclaimer..