Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone in harrisburg

iLorky

I am working on my first build, I was wondering if there is anyone around the Harrisburg PA area. I would love to see some other peoples projects in person or their lab setups.

Well, according to the members map there are a few people within a relatively short distance of your location. Perhaps contacting them directly to figure out the details would be in order.

iLorky

where is the member map? I looked around and I don't see a link to it anywhere.

iLorky

ah I found it, didnt realize it was just a sticky. I wouldn't exactly say theres anyone on there around me, closest is like an hour away.

Much better than a lot of other members can say.
Besides, an hour isn't too bad. Enough to make it a bit more than a regular thing but enough to use "I gotta get going. You know, traffic..." to get away if things aren't going to your liking.:eg:
From where I am sitting it takes me more than an hour to get to Arglaser locally. I have done it though. Bought a DAC from him. Was almost killed twice on the return trip by the local blend of drivers out there too ! (There are definitely drawbacks to having such a populace of ethnicities in close knit communities.):eek:
I guess it all boils down to how much you want to see the others projects.
Could turn into an informal meet & greet with a few of you meeting in a more central location. Could be a good thing.
:yh: