Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone from O-like on here?

I have been trying to order a few things off of o-like for a bit now. There website is messed up for me when I try and order. I have even e-mailed them multiple times with only automated replies.
Any ideas?

Encap

All their web says:
"Dear Customers
O-like accept paypal and bank transfer ,if you would like to pay via paypal ,you can order on our shop and choose credit card payment then left a remark about your paypal account e-mail ,we will send you paypal request in 12hours ,Or you can just send what product you want to order and then left your paypal e-mail to our e-mail o-like@live.cn
We can send you paypal request in 12hours
Enjoy shopping
O-like Team"

All you can do is email susie at o-like@live.cn tell her what you want/which item numbers you want and ask her to email you a PP payment request/invoice.

Last edited:
I will just have to try and email my order again!
As far as what im getting.. I wanted to get a few of the grating lens' thy have! I think other than a yellow laser i think im content with building for now. But im sure that will change

Last edited:
I will just have to try and email my order again!
As far as what im getting.. I wanted to get a few of the grating lens' thy have! I think other than a yellow laser i think im content with building for now. But im sure that will change

Bro I have a bunch if those you can just have. I don't use them. The only one I do like is the 3D circles looking one but I have 5 more you're welcome to.

Last edited:
I liked the keyboard lens. Could be cool doubled up with another grating. Ive been finding some cool ones on ebay. Like the one in my Mrcrouse assembly i just did. I still have to give you a few of my knife edge arrays

I liked the keyboard lens. Could be cool doubled up with another grating. Ive been finding some cool ones on ebay. Like the one in my Mrcrouse assembly i just did. I still have to give you a few of my knife edge arrays

Okay gotcha. I'm not sure which one that is I just have the ones that came with my Crown Up grade 532 so I guess you'll have to order that one from O-like.
I still need to learn from you how to set drivers too!!!
Thx buddy

ps- look up in the night skys of Portland tonight and you may just see 1W of green wonderfulness. Got my ple-pro this morning!

yea after like 2 weeks. So we'll see if the order even goes through...