Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone else having issues with this arcadehall popups?

94Z28

I can barely visit the website on Firefox browser, these ArcadeHall ads pop-up and freeze the browser. I guess I will have to use Chrome strictly or my cell phone in order to visit the website; Just wanted to make the admin aware also that these ads are severely hindering the ability to visit the forum. I used my developer's console to see that the coding is faulty especially in the Firefox browser.

diachi

I can barely visit the website on Firefox browser, these ArcadeHall ads pop-up and freeze the browser. I guess I will have to use Chrome strictly or my cell phone in order to visit the website; Just wanted to make the admin aware also that these ads are severely hindering the ability to visit the forum. I used my developer's console to see that the coding is faulty especially in the Firefox browser.

Working fine for me in Firefox - perhaps it's a plugin for Firefox on your end causing it or something installed on your computer.

94Z28

Working fine for me in Firefox - perhaps it's a plugin for Firefox on your end causing it or something installed on your computer.

Possibly these developer tools, will attempt to disable while visiting the forum and see what happens...

I am surprised no one mentioned this sooner, I hate that thing that pops up at the bottom on every page and I have to close it, other than that it works ok in Safari on an iPad. Look at what came up at the top of a page, funny as hell: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Alan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 45

94Z28

I am surprised no one mentioned this sooner, I hate that thing that pops up at the bottom on every page and I have to close it, other than that it works ok in Safari on an iPad. Look at what came up at the top of a page, funny as hell: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Alan

Uh.. pointer dogs? Ok.. that's an interesting build lol.

And even with all Firefox plug-ins off I still get script errors on those ads. I'm doomed.. or stuck on chrome take your pick.