Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone bought from Tmart?

burner

Got my 200mw green tmart laser today with a broken button. Customer service is difficult to talk to seems like they partially speak english. They offered me $3 for compensation I asked for a replacement so they asked me to send pics of the laser and package label and wait for further instructions. So as of right now Im waiting to hear from them. When I can get the button to work the beam looks more like 50-70mw to me.

Im not surprised at all...i had to fight these people to get them to exchange the garbage they sold me. Now, after a week, i still have not got it the replacements. I think they lied about sending it knowing that its been close to 45 days and i wont be able to get it refunded by Paypal.

TMART = CHEAP CHINESE GARBAGE !!!

Im not surprised at all...i had to fight these people to get them to exchange the garbage they sold me. Now, after a week, i still have not got it the replacements. I think they lied about sending it knowing that its been close to 45 days and i wont be able to get it refunded by Paypal.

TMART = CHEAP CHINESE GARBAGE !!!

Considering that HK Post took 17 days to get mine from HK to the USA, unless it was supposed to ship from NY, a week is not likely.

burner

Yeah, when i returned the crap i bought, it took 2 days from Nevada to NYC. He told me he mailed it out on Sunday the 20th. Today is the 25th.

Yeah, when i returned the crap i bought, it took 2 days from Nevada to NYC. He told me he mailed it out on Sunday the 20th. Today is the 25th.

Great. Good luck with that!

I'd love to be able to figure out who makes what in China. Everybody sells stuff from a handful of manufacturers but it's impossible to know who. Without that info, it's like buying an unmarked black box and getting a surprise (good or bad) when you open it.

burner

So, now my package was mailed to VEGAS and not Reno. DO NOT BUY FROM TMART !!!

thanks Tmart, and all of you above, i purchased there just for some keychains, i tested it with multimeter, the cells show error when i compare to the specification claimed. and the error i could take in. well, a good site! but for that so many folks are complainting should not be an accident,i hope you should adjust some part to be a awesome one in near future.beamshots there does are cheapie.

Last edited:
I am thinking about purchasing from tmart but i would like to see how they perform on an lpm first. anyone get theirs tested yet? they seem to have great prices but i am skeptical, especially since they are rating their green lasers at 1000mW, maybe the ir diode inside is 1000mW but near impossible for them to have 1000mW output of green..

I am thinking about purchasing from tmart but i would like to see how they perform on an lpm first. anyone get theirs tested yet? they seem to have great prices but i am skeptical, especially since they are rating their green lasers at 1000mW, maybe the ir diode inside is 1000mW but near impossible for them to have 1000mW output of green..

I got a 100mw green laser from there. It isn't that bright. It cuts tiny holes in plastic but that's all. When i first got the battery that came with it, it smoked leather and lit a match with a black dot barely. So if i keep using the battery it came with, i think it is around 50-60mw

I got a 100mw green laser from there. It isn't that bright. It cuts tiny holes in plastic but that's all. When i first got the battery that came with it, it smoked leather and lit a match with a black dot barely. So if i keep using the battery it came with, i think it is around 50-60mw
maybe u can send it to someone with a lpm?

I bought 2 Green lasers from Tmart. They are probably somewhat overrated . The first one was junk, the second was considerable better. The first was a 100 mw they had for about $16.00. Don't know how much power it put out but I doubt it was anywhere near 100 mw. It was ok for pointing out stars at night but it would go dim after about 15 or 20 seconds. It couldn't burn anything except for tiny holes in very thin black plastic. In any event I wound up losing it.

The second one is much better. it cost about $35.00 and is rated by Tmart at <200 Mw.. This one can be focused and it stays bright. When set for a short focal length it will light a match in a second. I can also see the green dot on a black surface 50+ yards away in broad sunlight. I haven't tried burning anything else with it because I need to get a new pair of safety goggles before I mess around with it anymore. Proper safety is mandatory. For the price it seems like a pretty decent laser, not great but pretty decent for a cheapo. In their online catalogue It is the one that is made of red aluminum.

JoshA7

I would be very careful buying from Tmart. I ordered a DV Mp4 player for £56 . it took 2 weeks, but finnally came. i took it out the box, it hardy weighed a thing. i plugged it into my pc by usb, and all it did was light up. it was supposed to have a power addapter , and a installation disk, it had neither of these. you cant phone the company , so i went into the live chat with " after - sales " .
told them the problem, they said " it must have virus "
isaid , well what do i do bout that ?
They said "kill virus "
apparently if i send it back i will get a refund, but im not too sure .
But im out of pocket £18 for the sd card i bought for it, and £16 postage.
i think the product was so light, it was just a piece of plastic with a light inside it, a con !
BE WARNED !!!!

Blade

Got my supposedly 1W green today. Ordered 1/28, shipped 2/6, rcvd 2/23. Probably because it was shipped to the USA West coast via NYC - the long way round.

No LPM, but it's seriously brighter than my lab green.
triangle-lights-150mw-532nm-tec-lab-laser-review

It came in very cute hard case.
175429_190442210989614_100000715098290_529138_243144_o.jpg

With reasonable glasses and a KTG 18650.
175386_190442234322945_100000715098290_529139_5752661_o.jpg

It doesn't claim to be waterproof, but seems water resistant with a front window, adjustable focus and double o-ring battery cap/switch.
175339_190442197656282_100000715098290_529137_764589_o.jpg

Updated: I did a relative test between my 445nm lab laser and this green. With an uncalibrated thermopile, the green's output is roughly equivalent to my 445nm running at 820mA. So it's probable that it's putting out ~800mW.
Very solid host. Very clean, high quality build. I like it!

thats insane! was it 800mw of green or ir lol? what was the price? was it from here: (another version of a so-called 1000wm 532nm)
1000mW 532nm Flashlight Style Green Laser Pointer Black (1*18650) - Tmart.com ? i dont think i could possibly trust a site like that. its too good to be true! but then again, you never know.

I ordered and received that same black laser from Tmart about a year ago for that same price....

1000mW 532nm Flashlight Style Green Laser Pointer Black (1*18650) - Tmart.com

Glad I got it before they discontinued selling lasers. It came in the same case in the pics. I'm working on a review now of it. I also ordered and received a so-called 200mw pen style laser that pooped out after little use. It starts out on full power and then fades fast to about 15% power. I got an LED flashlight from them too, so I'm 3 for 3....on shipments anyway.

I just ordered a Rifle true 1W blue laser from Lazerer yesterday. I'll do a video review when that comes in along side the Tmart green laser.

Last edited:
It'd be interesting to see what this LPM's at... I've heard of a lot of Chinese Green's being Labeled as 1000mW and actually beeing 200mW. Hoping this isn't the case but...