Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any reviews for Gadget Central?

I just found this site and it looks like they have the same prices as Gadget Town. My first thought is its another DX like Chinese company with the same kind of quality assurance. Has anyone ordered?

GadgetCentral.ca

Yes I ordered a 200mW green from them. It shipped out of NY and I had it in two days. It is the typical Chinese quality.

I finally got a power meter so I will be testing it tonight and I will let you know the actual output.

They seem to have good prices, and their "high quality" laser section has some pens that look like CNI clones. Keep us updated on that 200mW test, if everything is good i think i might get the 200mW violet soon.

IR can be checked by taking soy sauce, shining the laser through the packet (assuming the packet is translucent) and looking at it through a camera, the soy will block visible but not the IR. :)

also if you can give us an idea of how hot it gets and how fast and the general beam specs we would appreciate it.

Last edited: