Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any old timers remember the Laserchat IRC room from like '08-'10?

Never joined LaserChat. Too much drama
over there... but I remember your LPF user
name.

Jerry

Those chat rooms do have a lot of drama, I showed up in one, by invitation a few weeks ago and a former LPF member who was banned immediately started throwing insults and then I was accused of threatening to kill the guy who did that, what??? That never happened, I'm avoiding them.

I used to Skype with several members here until they all went to discord. I popped in a couple of times, but couldn't see the advantage over the forums. Maybe I'm just too old now, IDK. :p

BTW, rathat. Congratulations on your first million rep. :wave:

Last edited:
there's a #photonlexicon IRC room running on freenode. all are welcome (of course)

Thanks for the heads up Sawmi...
I just don't do Chat Rooms.
I get all the chat I need here and on PL...:beer:
Life is too short to waste on drama queens IMO.

Jerry

Last edited:

diachi

Those chat rooms do have a lot of drama, I showed up in one, by invitation a few weeks ago and a former LPF member who was banned immediately started throwing insults and then I was accused of threatening to kill the guy who did that, what??? That never happened, I'm avoiding them.

Seeing as we've already argued about the first part (and you kindly banned me for it), the "threatened to kill" part is new. Who accused you of that?

Last edited: