Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any info. on Lazerpoint.com or Lazerer.com?

Regarding Lazerpoint.com there is quite a bit of evidence about how shady they are (of which i researched 2 days after the "tracking number" shows as not found) 9 days later tracking still doesn't work and their "24/7 live support" has never been online I've sent 4 emails, 3 messages through there 24/7 support, and even tried calling them, no answer I wouldn't ever deal with them again, the charge went through 184.79 instead of 183.32 and the charge shows up as mixwall. I did some research and it appears they have a uk site as well, as the bank said charge came from London not china: Apple Accessories Store - Cheap Electronics Gadgets Online | Mixwall.co.uk notice how similar it looks to lazerpoint.com. Also note their live support is the same and also not working.

Look at this similarity:
MixWall
Laser Pointers, Flashlights and LED Lights - Help Center

I am disputing the charge now.

Paypal charges another 3% costs

Hargak

latest update on lazerpoint.com:

Finally got a tracking number, the company states the item was sent on february 14th, I contacted USPS as they will be receiving the item once it comes to the US. They stated they see they tracking number is legitimate, but they have no clue where it is until they get the hand off.

it's march 22nd.
and the story continues...

Last edited:

Hargak

Yes I got it in March 30th... As described? Well I beleive it's at least 1500mw, I don't have a meter so I can't tell. important thing is it's here. the focus lens on it is a big dissapointment, it's a "waterproof" design so focusing it requires the use of a tonged tool, and even when focused it isn't a round dot it is a line. Here is a video of it burning:

Yes I got it in March 30th... As described? Well I beleive it's at least 1500mw, I don't have a meter so I can't tell. important thing is it's here. the focus lens on it is a big dissapointment, it's a "waterproof" design so focusing it requires the use of a tonged tool, and even when focused it isn't a round dot it is a line. Here is a video of it burning:

Nice vid, but you should probably get some goggles for a 1.5w

Yes! I ordered a 100mW green laser and a 100mW blue laser from Lazerpoint.com on July 13, 2012. It's been 7 days and I will be getting it tomorrow! Very fast shipping! Only takes 8 days to get from Hong Kong to California. I will tell you the quality of the lasers tomorrow when I get them!

btc5

Are these lasers from Lazerpoint.com worth to buy? I checked a few of their lasers and they don't provide guarranteed power in description, they say < 300mW, <1000mW etc ???

screenshot_271.png

Last edited:
Just got a 200mw greenie from lazerpoint (Buy 200mw 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen with Adjustable Head (Black) in US$ 63.45 in Low Price- Free Shipping) ... damn was i dissapointed! How could i even have tried to believe it was worth the money. :/ Just wanted a cheap one to my collection for playing around. That integrated beam expander convinced me. Dot is completely out of center, power is not close to 200mw, lens is cheap... just everything is crappy! Hope i get my money back!

The best part (wich i didnt believe before buying anyways) "lights cigarette". This thing doesnt even burn the most flamable material of the earth!

Attachments

• 2012-07-23 19.32.40.jpg
    2012-07-23 19.32.40.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
today i receifed following message (sent them the pic and told them about the problems):

"Thanks for contacting and sorry for the inconvenience.
For we are not sure how this problem happens, since all the prodcts were checked by the related to make sure they are of good quality and function. Could you pls send us some pictures of the package and products you received from us for further check?
Moreover pictures should display the defects if any. Pls also post a detailed description when you use it.
It would be much more helpful if you can provide us with a short video to show how you operate it and how it works.
Thanks in advance for your support, we would contact you soon once the problem is confirmed."

They want a video??? And a description how i use a "on/off" swich??? :wtf: