Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any ideas why the laser dot would look like this?

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Thanks for helping out man just realized it was there I couldn’t see it till I got the light from my phone to reflect back off of it.
Use the edit function instead of multiple posts

He's a roughy toughy
CAT_GIF_Wiske_the_Kitten_fighting_her_own_reflection_in_the_mirror_cute_funny_crazy_large.gif

Lasermancer

It's just more work for the mods and it's considerate to other members. You're easily excitable aren't you?
You have serious problem with minding your own business don’t you? Worry about yourself if your not gonna make an effort to help 🤣

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
You have serious problem with minding your own business don’t you? Worry about yourself if your not gonna make an effort to help 🤣
You aren't looking for help. You're just looking to start trouble. I mean no one is that stupid ... right? Meh anyways I'm done with you. I'll let the others make their own judgements. Notice that I used the edit function ;)

Last edited:

Lasermancer

You aren't looking for help. You're just looking to start trouble. I mean no one is that stupid ... right?
Dude did you just start off your laser hobby knowing everything about lasers? I don’t think so. I literally made this account just to get a couple newbie questions answered and of course I have to run into self righteous assholes like you who think everyone should know everything and you’re dumb if you don’t. That’s extremely ignorant to expect that and even more ignorant to assume someone is stupid for not knowing as much about a subject as you. You sir are a complete asshole and I’ve gotten multiple messages from others who know you’re a dickhead too. You clearly have no life at all dude go get a girlfriend or something if that’s even possible for you 🤣

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Dude did you just start off your laser hobby knowing everything about lasers? I don’t think so. I literally made this account just to get a couple newbie questions answered and of course I have to run into self righteous assholes like you who think everyone should know everything and you’re dumb if you don’t. That’s extremely ignorant to expect that and even more ignorant to assume someone is stupid for not knowing as much about a subject as you. You sir are a complete asshole and I’ve gotten multiple messages from others who know you’re a dickhead too. You clearly have no life at all dude go get a girlfriend or something if that’s even possible for you 🤣
There's starting out then there's plain stupid. You're the latter sadly and that's not an insult. If you're questions are genuine then that means you lack common sense and basic understanding of reality. Calling you a troll instead of a complete moron is actually a compliment. Anyways have fun.

Lasermancer

There's starting out then there's plain stupid. You're the latter sadly and that's not an insult. If you're questions are genuine then that means you lack common sense and basic understanding of reality. Calling you a troll instead of a complete moron is actually a compliment. Anyways have fun.
Yes I don’t understand reality because I wanted to know how to fix a loose button and was wondering why the dot from my laser was looking weird. Yes I’m completely dumb for that you got me. You seem to be so ignorant you expect everybody to know just as much as you lmfao. I’m sure I know more than you on certain subjects like getting money or women since you still seem to live in an apartment lmfao. Like I said, go continue your sad life and maybe one day you’ll get yourself a girl and a proper home and finally realize that life doesn’t revolve around putting people down on laser pointer forums all day 🤣

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yes I don’t understand reality because I wanted to know how to fix a loose button and was wondering why the dot from my laser was looking weird. Yes I’m completely dumb for that you got me. You seem to be so ignorant you expect everybody to know just as much as you lmfao. I’m sure I know more than you on certain subjects like getting money or women since you still seem to live in an apartment lmfao. Like I said, go continue your sad life and maybe one day you’ll get yourself a girl and a proper home and finally realize that life doesn’t revolve around putting people down on laser pointer forums all day 🤣
There's something that man has invented that I think will aid you in your assessment of reality. They call it a mirror. Look into it and gaze at the returning image and think hard about what you see.

The image he will see, if his eyes are open to reality, would be an instigating hypocrite who decries name calling then calls people names, but it's not really about any kind of genuine concern for decency now is it, what we have here is a troll faking righteous indignation.........it's quite obvious the things he sees as important ( income and a girlfriend ) because these things are likely what he lacks and laments in his life......you can't judge someone else by your own measure of failure and nobody who genuinely denounces insults and/or personal attacks would turn around and engage in that exact behavior.......normally the best thing to do is ignore the trolls and even if this new member knows as little as he claims, that's no excuse for his blatant hypocrisy and instigating behavior, we should take the high road and ignore these sad souls as to avoid sullying our forum with this petulant prattle, let his psychiatrist expose the deep seeded psychological imbalances he's suffering from and recommend a course of treatment because diagnosing personality disorder and other psychosis is not what our forum is about.

Lasermancer

The image he will see, if his eyes are open to reality, would be an instigating hypocrite who decries name calling then calls people names, but it's not really about any kind of genuine concern for decency now is it, what we have here is a troll faking righteous indignation.........it's quite obvious the things he sees as important ( income and a girlfriend ) because these things are likely what he lacks and laments in his life......you can't judge someone else by your own measure of failure and nobody who genuinely denounces insults and/or personal attacks would turn around and engage in that exact behavior.......normally the best thing to do is ignore the trolls and even if this new member knows as little as he claims, that's no excuse for his blatant hypocrisy and instigating behavior, we should take the high road and ignore these sad souls as to avoid sullying our forum with this petulant prattle, let his psychiatrist expose the deep seeded psychological imbalances he's suffering from and recommend a course of treatment because diagnosing personality disorder and other psychosis is not what our forum is about.
I don’t have time to read you’re long ass comment that you obviously wrote because you have no life, but I have no problem insulting or name calling a person who insults other people for no reason.

Lasermancer

There's something that man has invented that I think will aid you in your assessment of reality. They call it a mirror. Look into it and gaze at the returning image and think hard about what you see.
Im assuming you don’t keep very many mirrors around your apartment then huh 🤣