Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any Idea What The Power Rating Is Of These Chinese Lasers?

BrilliantLasers

Anthony P

I do not know. The photograph of "Technical Parameters" says 1000mw also says 50,000mW which does not exist! Also says class IIIb which is 500mw max. The photo of laser on tripod aimed at garage does not look like the same laser in the add. Some of the beams in the picture look photo-shopped. I would not take a chance on a company like that.
If you want to assemble your own ( not that hard), go to DTR for laser and Survival Laser for host. If you want one already made, go to Sanwu. There is also a sales thread here where other members sell their stuff.

Unpairedelectron01

They are both very large housings, but do not specify the output likely because they don't want to get busted. Fairly reasonable prices if they are very high watt. I haven't been able to find these lasers anywhere else, and I haven't seen any videos on either.

Large silver: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/High-Power-...997664?hash=item3d46edd8a0:g:EZoAAOSwRr5Zqt54

Long black: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Most-Powerf...876729?hash=item1cb9001d39:g:GNgAAOSwMPxbloUT

The size of the host has no bearing on the laser diode used, which is what ultimately determines the output of the laser. Do not buy from Chinese Ebay sellers, buy from a reputable source such as Sanwu.

BrilliantLasers

I do not know. The photograph of "Technical Parameters" says 1000mw also says 50,000mW which does not exist! Also says class IIIb which is 500mw max. The photo of laser on tripod aimed at garage does not look like the same laser in the add. Some of the beams in the picture look photo-shopped. I would not take a chance on a company like that.
If you want to assemble your own ( not that hard), go to DTR for laser and Survival Laser for host. If you want one already made, go to Sanwu. There is also a sales thread here where other members sell their stuff.

Thanks for the DTR reference. Seems like some good pricing on parts. Love that 7 watt diode.

Anyone on here ever make an array of those 7 watt diodes joining with knife edge?