Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another NEW spirograph 2 in 1 both new!!!

Well tinkering arround with moters and mirrors i made a spirograph that is like nothing iv ever seen before! i have a switch to change the direction in which the motors spin, and that gives me 2 diffrent NEW spiros!!! The first setting makes a not so tipical flower shape, but when you slow it down it begins to make squares and pentagons!!! then on setting 2 it makes weird 3d images and has them rotateing in both directions... then when you slow setting 2 down to slow it has a large circle spinning arround, and within it there is a smaller circle rotateing inside...its just weird... i will try to get some vids and pics of it but my camera is not picking up the shapes now....
DLMB

Attachments

• ls50.AVI
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,588
Last edited:

D

Deleted member 8382

video or it never happened!

Joke, but, try to make some photos at least!

D

Deleted member 8382

oh well but that was really short...

I meant a long video showing all the paterns etc, and some pictures of the spiro :D

You need to post the vid on youtube then embed it in your post here.

I know that i just told another member... my youtube is being a douche it keeps failing my vids and saying "server cannot be found" and i don't wana try to fix that now.... i have too many proyectos due moonday!