Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another bad Rayfoss laser ?

Yea I wonder who is to blame, Me for not paying the laser price on postal charges or rayfoss who sent me a shit laser in the first place.

Depending on the price of the laser, asking a person to swallow the price of shipping back a faulty laser does seem wrong. I mean shipping with tracking from the US costs $35 to o-like. I would assume the same is true for rayfoss.

It's really a no win situation:undecided:

Update :

I've sent a mail to the supprt about the laser, they replied that they had it and it was on engeneering process, and they planned to send it back the next week along with a mail and the tracking code.

1 month after I've sent another mail, and they told me the laser was just shipped.

lamers. I truly hope they changed it for something better, if not, i'll still consider them as a very bad shop :x

Last edited:
You know they could of easily threw you a new laser in a padded envelope, and sent it right off. Thats customer service, which obviously they dont have anymore. I will never recommend them again.

They are still on the laser buying guide for beginers, and in the "good" list of shops.

Here : http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/guide-buying-your-first-green-laser-30608.html

I'll update again once I have the laser back, i've been very polite and understanding on the emails with their support so i'm totally hoping for something more than the fixed laser in the package :p if not, well, i'll just go around and kill their website reputation.

Helios

They are still on the laser buying guide for beginers, and in the "good" list of shops.

Here : http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/guide-buying-your-first-green-laser-30608.html

I'll update again once I have the laser back, i've been very polite and understanding on the emails with their support so i'm totally hoping for something more than the fixed laser in the package :p if not, well, i'll just go around and kill their website reputation.

That thread is from 2009 and the list is hardly scientific in any way. O-like is still better than DX but it doesnt mean its great

Helios

I would hope that people look at both that thread and other more recent posts in making their decisions. Lets keep in mind that these Chinese dealers go in and out of style on a weekly basis. I will agree though that O-Like had slipped a lot recently.

The laser has been shipped back, now I believe its another 3 week wait till I can open the package, I'll update then with the contents :p

Last edited:
updating,

New laser recieved.

It doesnt work. At all.

After another mail, she explained me that I needed to unscrew the + contact at the bottom of the tailcap .. now it works.

Last edited: