Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

And the winner is........................

S

SenKat

me_too_lazy !! With a final bid of 51.77 !! Congrats ! I will confirm via PM with him, and get the ball rolling on the ebay auction ! Thanks to all that played along - some Charity will be happy to receive $51.77 - Thanks for your generosity and time, everyone !

NairB

:D

Well done me_too_lazy - Nice laser for you to add to your collection. ;)

Big thanks to SenKat for a generous competition and I'm sure folks a little less fortunate will benefit from the competition proceeds :)

Well done again. ::)

T

timelord

Happy day's enjoy your underpowered newish junk you should do well LOL ::) :cool:

S

SenKat

Really now, TimeLord - is that neccessary ? Why the nasty attitude ? Have I inadvertantly done you harm ? There really is no place in this forum for nastiness like that. Nobody else here seems to have an issue with this auction, or the prize but you - so kindly keep nastiness to yourself.

im ready when you are senkat...

oh and im giving this to a friend for his birthday
im sure he'll be happy, don't think he knows much about laser brands and stuff :)

S

SenKat

me_too_lazy said:
im ready when you are senkat...

oh and im giving this to a friend for his birthday
im sure he'll be happy, don't think he knows much about laser brands and stuff  :)

Sorry for the delays :( Been sick as hell - I gotta put in my CC number to make it a non-profit auction, and my wallet is at work - I left in a hurry Monday (serious -nasty bug) and it fell outta my pants in the restroom ! Now - if that is not a good excuse for the delay, I don't know what is ! ;D

I will PM with the item number, and auction details - evidently it takes the money from me when the auction closes, and you pay me. (no joke - you'll see when I post the auction)

S

SenKat

me_too_lazy said:
no problem take your time

Done - Check your PM :)

I chose the United Way for New Orleans....I drove through there on my way, moving to San Antonio in October - still looks horrible...hopefully this will help !

S

SenKat

Okay - successful on BOTH parties - Thanks, man - hell of a guy !
Just to let everyone in on my "secret" joke....I was bidding on something he was selling on ebay the whole time we were trying to work out this charity auction ! I think he almost busted a gut when I paid for my auction winnings ! ;D

Your laser goes out tomorrow !

lol I actually saw u bidding that morning, then i was like, hmm that name looks familiar...

here are some pics of the laser i got from senkat
really really good stuff

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 145
lol sorry bout that internet kinda screwy right now
ill definitely add more pics of it in action tomorrow

... when my internet loads properly

ANYBODY know how to add more than 1 pic at a time to a post
i keep modifying but it deletes the old pic
and i dont want to post like 10x with 10 diff pics