Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

An extremely cute kitty valentines week...

Heres a nice story about my 2 cats.

So. First, I really only have one cat, been babysitting my sisters for a while now. His name is dax, hes the chubby grey main coon. He has always had very low confidence, and is always scared of everything. Now, hes starting to get better. He usually was vicious, get close to him and he would bite your face off. Now, its different. Day after day he started behaving better. I can now get close to him! I can let him smell my hand, but not pet him, he does not like to be petted :). My cat, the blue point Siamese girl's name is Fiona. Fiona like most Siamese cats is noisy, energetic, jealous, and lovable. She loves to be held, petted, and the center of attention. Recently when we got my sisters cat, shes been getting jealous. Like for example when I get close to Dax, she jumps up and gets in the way. Or when dax occasionally gets in his bed she kicks him out. Shes not really a mean girl, just kinda... you know.
Main part. I walked downstairs and noticed the cutest thing ever. The 2 were cuddling. (Funny thing is they both are neutered/spayed). It was the cutest thing Ive ever seen, I had never thought this would happen because they usually never get close to each other. I managed to snap a picture before they left, but I left the flash on by accident so they squinted. But here ya'll go:

DSC05900.jpg

WOW your brown cat is VERY nice looking :) I have a few cats! (3) my cat (brown tabby) is named sparta, and loves to attack, my black cat cassie is JUST like dax, only worse :/ LOL then I have a pretty mixed breed kitty named teaco!

WOW your brown cat is VERY nice looking :) I have a few cats! (3) my cat (brown tabby) is named sparta, and loves to attack, my black cat cassie is JUST like dax, only worse :/ LOL then I have a pretty mixed breed kitty named teaco!

Aww they sound adorable... Dax can be pretty mean when you get him mad. Growls..alot... when we first got him to our house all he did was hide under the bed and come out only when everyone was asleep.. Crawl under the bed to getem, and your getting a serving of hisses (He has bad breath), bites, and some weird noises. LOL!

Dax reminds me of my aunts cat named mesa(she is quite mean!) when my aunt lived in Florida I was staying in the guest room, and against my knowledge she snuck in before I shut the door. Well, about an hour later she jumps onto my bed and goes to sleep on my legs. Wierd, because she will bite you and hiss all day if you go near her. so I thought "maybe she likes me now" so I decide to move just a little to get comfortable---hissing like crazy! lol, it was really funny because I had to lay there like that all night to make sure the queen was happy.

I have two cats as well, one is a orange cat named Tigger(dont know breeds too well) and the other is a Bombay cat named JJ. JJ is 4 and still has energy like a kitten! Tigger is 6 and will sleep on quite literally anything all day long, if theres a sheet of paper on the ground, tigger is on it! Cats have unique personalities.