Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Am I the First one from Pakistan..

djayz

Heeeeeeeey .. fellas!
I m new here and its been a couple of weeks and i know more about lasers than ever before, the guys here are very responsive, intelligent and not to mention "mean" :mad: i had some people calling me a spammer the other day.. That did hurt!
But it made me understand what selling stuff like that is totally and eternally SPAMMING in their dictionaries.. XD..
AFAIK it works here in my country XD people are not spammers here.. :p
_________________ OK thats all.. !! XD
So! well.. you'll see me arround thats for sure..

StokTT

My father come from Pakistan so we can say it make me half pakistani so .. No. But Welcome anyway :)

Well we ALL aren't mean.
Some of us are just officious, callous, and wouldn't save our Grandmothers from the ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without orders signed in triplicate, lost, found, lost again, and finally recycled as peat firestarters.
:)
If you do lots of reading and research you will find the answers to just about every question you can come up with. Then you will be able to post questions without worry about possible negative responses.
That is as long as you don't feed our Grandmothers to a ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal.
:D

djayz

I really didnt mean to do all that beast stuff to anyones grandmother, im a little baby inside me that loves lasers like lollipops that is unless someone comes along on a mission and yells "bit*** "