Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Almost free game bundles

Yup, all of these are still up for grabs to anyone interested;

Dead Space Origin Key
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
Dead Space 3 Origin Key
Medal of Honor Origin Key
Mirror's Edge Origin Key

Pilgor

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Trine 2 is a beautiful side scrolling puzzler which is tremendous fun with friends. Really great game, and again, I must say it is a really beautiful game.

Mark of the Ninja is THE BEST, and I mean THE BEST stealth game ever made. It was made by Klei entertainment(Canadian company!!!!!) that almost won game of the year when it came out. It was barely beat by Far Cry 3.

Eets mucnhies is currently in beta. I have not played it yet, nor do I know much about it, other than the fact it was also made by Klei entertainment, which is a great game developer.

Brutal Legend is Brütal Legend is an action-adventure real-time strategy game created by Double Fine Productions. Game takes place in an "open world" The main character is voiced by Jack Black. Game has some amazing music. I can't say anything about gameplay, because I have not played it.

If you pay more than the average you get FTL and FEZ

FTL is a Perma-death top-down RTS. I have not played it, but heard many great things about it.

Fez is a 2d platform which is also 3d. You can only move left, right, up, down which is indicative of a 2d game, but you can rotate the level 90 degrees. I have not played it yet, but I know its a great puzzle platformer.

Also, remember, if you pay more then the average early, you get the bonus games that will be added later on.