Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

aixiz diodes

did any see on there main page that they sell 200mw red laser diodes for 40 bucks which is kinda expensive compared to the gb but i wonder if they sell other diodes and if they would do a like gb discount also if you want to know were i seen it its on main page a little bit down right after the pics and stuff heres link http://mfgcn.com/ and heres description

" If you are here to purchase diode for the Kip Kay flashlight hack project, click here..
650nm 200mw laser diode $40.00 USD ($2.50 shipping will be added) USE THE PURCHASE BUTTON BELOW THIS TEXT."

S

SenKat

Yeah - $40 ? If you want to pay that kind of money for diodes, let me know, I would be happy to rob you blind, as well !

I understand what you mean, though - good luck trying to get a discount out of them, though on that item...

Gazoo

I saw that too...I wonder which diode they are selling and the specs. It would be very interesting to find out.

SenKat said:
Yeah - $40 ? If you want to pay that kind of money for diodes, let me know, I would be happy to rob you blind, as well !

I understand what you mean, though - good luck trying to get a discount out of them, though on that item...
yea i wasnt sure if they did a gb discount and yea i can buy 2 of your diodes for that price so its total worth it from you but i was wondering if they sell blue diodes also if there a reasonable price but with that blue diode gb i doubt any 1 will be able to beat it lol

S

SenKat

You will not be able to touch the GB prices on here, man....I spend TOO much time hunting for bargains :p hehehehe

Greg

Comidt

Do you not think those diodes are rated at 200mW CW?
Or is that a bit too high?