Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Airsoft

ZRTMWA

I'm into full auto pistols. I have a KSC G18c with full Glock trademarks on a metal slide. I also had two broken HFC m9's (full auto/ 3rd burst/ semi).

My main weapon is a ghetto Dragunov/ RPK :D. It's an Echo 1/ JG AK47 with sh!tty plastic RIS rails. I put a nice scope, bipod and drum mag on it. It looks sweet (especially the ruby coated scope lens) but doesn't really perform up to par.

My dream gun would be the KWA SR12 with a scope, 6.01mm tightbore barrel, and an m203 with a 204rd grenade. Maybe a nice green laser on there too!

For anybody in the mid-atlantic region this airsoft forum is awesome but quiet sometimes.

Mid-Atlantic Airsoft Player Registry© ::

I actually made a post on there about lasers and pretty much got flamed out (ie lasers should not be used in an airsoft situation).

Here are some pics, they are obviously not mine but I just wanted to give everyone some ideas:

KSC G18c:
kscg1810.jpg

Ghetto Dragunov/ RPK:
Can't find any non-sh!tty pics right now, maybe I'll take one tomorrow of my actual gun.

KWA SR12:
ArmA2_weapon8.jpg

Thanks for reading!

My CA P90 gearbox just blew up, the entire piston, sector gear, and cylender head are in peices from the 30+ RPS cycle rate..... damn.... i just got done working on that too.

My loadout:

CA P90 w/ Promethius 6.03 TBB(broke atm)
Echo 1 E90
JG BAR 10 shooting ~500 w/ .2g
KJW MKII w/ entended barrel shooting ~780 w/ .g

ZRTMWA

And I forgot to mention, the SR12 would use an 11.1v LiPo putting its ROF around 25rps.

I'm surprised noone else has responded. I know switch, who I haven't seen around in a while, plays. I know I've seen a lot of other people say they do too, I just can't think of any names.

It's been way way too long since I have played airsoft. (probably 4 years now) I really need to dust off my TM G3 SAS and go see who is still playing here in utah...

ZRTMWA

TM is overated in my opinion. Too expensive for a high quality externals gun but a usually low powered gun.

well, they'll never break, the interanals are amazing, and, they invented hop-up, and still have the best one avalible, ive seen several that have lasted 5+ years

I have a TM MP5K that I bought back in 1999. It still works great. I gamed with it off and on for 3 years. Until I got my G3 SAS in 2002 I think Both guns have had heavy use, and still function well. Granted I needed to replace some internals in both. Systema m120 springs, and a reinforced gearbox on the g3. etc. I have a 9.6v larger mAh battery on the SAS in a gutted mag on the side. Both guns function well. The mp5k is one of the oldest airsoft guns I am aware of in utah. I would say TM is worth the cost. But then classic army guns are more or less rip offs of TM. (CA guns weren't even available back when I bought that K) They might have gotten better in the past few years, as I haven't played in quite some time, but the first few CA guns I saw kind of soured me on them.

Speaking of classic army, my P90s GB blew up, i was fine tuning it, got it to 30 rps, and the piston head, cylender head, and tappet plate are litteraly in small pieces, heh, this give me a reason to put Al or Magnesium pieces in ;) but, the LITTERALY blew up

I love impact guns They are here in utah! I bought a SA-2000m from them back around 1999 or 2000. That store is an airsofter's heaven. All the cool guns... :D

As for getting one under the legal age? I wouldn't try. Seriously. At the very least if you get convicted you end up never being able to legally own one.

ZRTMWA

heres some pictues o my arsenal.

I would've thought you had the scope on the MKII.

This is my arsenal:

KSC/ KWA G18c. It is missing the selector lever, another broken full auto pistol :cryyy:
IMG_0215.jpg

KSC/ KWA G18c Trademarks
IMG_0216.jpg

Ghetto Dragunov/ RPK
IMG_0218.jpg

Ghetto Dragunov/ RPK Front View
IMG_0219.jpg

Ghetto Dragunov/ RPK Scope View
IMG_0220.jpg