Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AEROSPACE DYNAMICS AUSTRALIA Lasers

They have some green lasers posted on ebay, here are the specs, Anyone bought one from them? Are they as good as they claim?

532nm @>50millwatts constant wave.

POINTING AT AIRCRAFT OF ANY KIND IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL; DO NOT SHINE AT ANY AIRCRAFT.
SMALL AREAS OF THE RETNA IN THE HUMAN EYE WILL BE DAMAGED IF LASER BEAM IS VIEWED DIRECTLY, NEVER POINT THIS LASER AT THE EYES OF ANY TYPE OF LIVING CREATURE.
LASER EYEWARE IS RECOMMENED IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN CONTACT WITH THE BEAM OR ITS REFLECTIONS DURING USE.
Technical Specifications:

Portable Cylinder alminium heatsink type, special design for 2007.
Billet machined aluminium housing works as a massive heat sink for stable optical output and maxium diode life and effiency.
Provides 532 nm of green laser wavelength.
Output Power 50milli -watts or above, continuos wave.
Range exceeds the horizon and curvature of earth.
The green beam itself can be seen in mid-air in low lit and dark conditions, not just the laser beam dot.
This new state of the art laser mobile laser is based on the use of Diode Pumped Solid State Frequency Doubled (DPSSFD) laser technology. But this latest design has eliminated the process in which the two crystals are one unit and aligned in an optical cavity, this latest method of achieving green visible wave is extremely more stable and not as sensitive to heat and crystal alignment.
On/off switch is located on top of barral asembly.
Military specification dust caps installed.
Military specification molydulsphide antisieze applied to threads.
>50x brighter than a red laser
Working current I<350mA
500 millwatt SANYO 808nm laser diode fitted.
Unit screws apart for cleaning and servicing.
Unit also has an adjustable focus lens.