Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Advice on 26 Watt Array

AaronT

Hi Aaron,

Just a suggestion:

For your purpose I would tightly wrap modules in as much as possible of some of these:
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal...=SB_20160919111605&SearchText=tube+clamp+12mm

and sandwich between those:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/771..._2&btsid=1c72bb8b-ea1a-4b9c-a0f0-ca78debd6602

Do not forget the dichro has 3mm thickness (is not just a thin line).

And I would not keep to mainstream hosts, batteries and drivers but find something special.

Sorry I am not an expert in warp drives, but do you need collimation for it? Will an Nichia array alone or Phlatlight LED not be good enough?

It's also only 10mm wide and not 12-13 as depicted. I caught that mistake late.

The divergence of the NUBM44 and NUBM06 is not the same you know, the NUBM44 makes a 2 inch long line focused through a G2 at 15 feet where the NUBM06 with a G2 makes a 1.5 inch long line at 15 feet.

The letters E and T after the part number mean experimental sample or test sample and falls off once in use in projectors, it's not relevant to the diode in any other way. :beer:

AaronT

The divergence of the NUBM44 and NUBM06 is not the same you know, the NUBM44 makes a 2 inch long line focused through a G2 at 15 feet where the NUBM06 with a G2 makes a 1.5 inch long line at 15 feet.

The letters E and T after the part number mean experimental sample or test sample and falls off once in use in projectors, it's not relevant to the diode in any other way. :beer:

I was planning on aligning the beams so the profile of the 06 was centered in the profile of the 44.

Learn something new every day. Thanks Red

diachi

I was planning on aligning the beams so the profile of the 06 was centered in the profile of the 44.

Learn something new every day. Thanks Red

You could use additional optics in order to match the divergence but that'd take up more space, increase costs and increase complexity.