Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Advice for a newcomer

When I said to haze the water in post # 6, I was thinking more of soap. Soapy water would be more hazy than salt or sugar water would. There are several other chemicals that would work too. It all depends on how much you want to impede the beam while also making it visible.

YOU say you are a 'newcomer' ..yet You ask for lots of help/advice (in 'General Section') W/O making a friendly intro about yourself in the ''NEWCOMERS'' section.

Your location is also absent from your profile-- we need that placed there as well as in the 'title' of the intro we hope you will make soon.. WE need your age as well-

ALL this is in T.O.S. YOU agreed to read and follow when you joined.
Just ordinary manners is all we ask. You might never find members in UK (w/LPMs) until you finish 'joining'-- IF you are 'stumped' on yr 'intro' just go there and read the many fine and respectful threads placed there and the kind greets they got in return...... MANY writing "I am from there too'-- you are also WAY behind on reading about lasers--study much at Sam's Laser-- do your own homework-- NOT our job to spoonfeed..

you are not yet ready for >5mW...hakzaw

Coonie

YOU say you are a 'newcomer' ..yet You ask for lots of help/advice (in 'General Section') W/O making a friendly intro about yourself in the ''NEWCOMERS'' section.

Your location is also absent from your profile-- we need that placed there as well as in the 'title' of the intro we hope you will make soon.. WE need your age as well-

ALL this is in T.O.S. YOU agreed to read and follow when you joined.
Just ordinary manners is all we ask. You might never find members in UK (w/LPMs) until you finish 'joining'-- IF you are 'stumped' on yr 'intro' just go there and read the many fine and respectful threads placed there and the kind greets they got in return...... MANY writing "I am from there too'-- you are also WAY behind on reading about lasers--study much at Sam's Laser-- do your own homework-- NOT our job to spoonfeed..

you are not yet ready for >5mW...hakzaw

This seriously needs to stop. Please stop harassing new members to give out their private information. They don't have to give out any personal information if they don't want to. There is nothing in the TOS that supports it. It's a violation of ones rights at anonymity.