Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Adding External Lens for Burning

Helios

Ill send you a lens that will allow you to focus for $3 shipped (just to cover shipping and my walk to the post office haha) and it will ship from the Minnesota.

Any convex lens will allow you to focus the beam and the magnification will just determine the length of the focal point.

Last edited:

Jmjam

Ill send you a lens that will allow you to focus for $3 shipped (just to cover shipping and my walk to the post office haha) and it will ship from the Minnesota.

Any convex lens will allow you to focus the beam and the magnification will just determine the length of the focal point.

I've already bought the loupe sorry. But I do have $1.90 US in my paypal if you're willing to go a little cheaper. I live in Ontario, Canada also.

Helios

I've already bought the loupe sorry. But I do have $1.90 US in my paypal if you're willing to go a little cheaper. I live in Ontario, Canada also.

Naa I wasnt looking to make any profit but id rather not lose money sending out an item haha I hope you'll understand.