Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Addendum to: coming soon leadlight pen

I still don't know what happened to that LPC-840. I tested it before I sent it out at 300 mA. My offer is still open.

I still don't know what happened to that LPC-840. I tested it before I sent it out at 300 mA. My offer is still open.

Thx, Paul!! I was thinking of getting one of those 505s, too... Would have made a great pen build with that driver :cry:

I’ve got 3 GGWs and an LPC-826 lol. Now, hopefully DTR gets more of the Flexdrive and nano buck/boost. I hope those are still being rolled out. Good little drivers are getting scarce.

SGD

Thx, Paul!! I was thinking of getting one of those 505s, too... Would have made a great pen build with that driver :cry:

I’ve got 3 GGWs and an LPC-826 lol. Now, hopefully DTR gets more of the Flexdrive and nano buck/boost. I hope those are still being rolled out. Good little drivers are getting scarce.

SGD

Check out astralist's thread on drivers he builds and sells. He has two generic boost drivers for around $15.00 each. The H driver will adjust up to 400 mA and the L driver will adjust up to 300 mA. I have one of each coming to test. Might be a better source of drivers for these low current diodes with high Vf. :D

I do recall reading about those. I’ll keep an eye out for your test results if you post em.
SGD