Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ACEBEAM New Arrival: T28

This solid and quality ultra long range LED flashlight is specially designed for law enforcement, hunting or search and rescue expedition. Being utilized CREE XHP35 HI LED and powered by a single 21700 5100mAh battery, T28 emits 2500 lumens brightness and produces a beam that reaches 1300 meters, leave no dark anywhere. The straight forward dual switch design is for effortless operation and access to the 5 brightness levels and the defensive Strobe. T28 still can performance without any defects even being used underwater 2 meters or fallen from a height of 1 meter.

0055816_t28_630.jpeg

Arctos

Nice to see ultra low setting available. Will be checking reviews out, need a new possum blinder for hunting (they are pests where I live)...
My only disappointment with your design - I want a USB charging torch. Sick of dealing with o-ring grease over a decade + of using high end torches.

Your new LEPs are also interesting.. similar throw but tiny size. No spill though..

Nice to see ultra low setting available. Will be checking reviews out, need a new possum blinder for hunting (they are pests where I live)...
My only disappointment with your design - I want a USB charging torch. Sick of dealing with o-ring grease over a decade + of using high end torches.

Your new LEPs are also interesting.. similar throw but tiny size. No spill though..
Thanks for your interest. This light is USB-C rechargeable.