Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Accessory Pictures

I got a hole bunch of stuff in the mail today:D Here are some pics. O and sorry for the bad camera quality I can't afford a camera upgrade:cryyy:

Glasses Case.JPG
I got these safety glasses from Survival Laser which was definitely a good decision. I paid $20 for shipping and it took about 6 business days to arrive. I haven't tested the glasses yet but from what I hear on LPF they work well blocking all the light from lasers 190-540nm. If anyone owns these do they block IR light to?

Saftey Glasses.JPG
Here is a pic of them outside the case.

Charger Box.JPG
I ordered this charger for charging my 18650 and 16340 batteries. I ordered from HID Canada. There customer service was great and I paid $21 for shipping and got my order after 3 business days. I would assume if you are ordering from them from outside Canada it would take longer. With my order they also sent me a LED key chain light for free:yh:

Charger.JPG

Tripod.JPG
I got this tripod from Survival Laser. It seems a little flimsy but for $10 it was worth it. I don't think all be using it with any expensive lasers though.

Tripod with Laser.JPG
Here is a pic of it holding one of my lasers. As you can see the legs are bendable which gives it a cool look when holding your lasers.

Links to everything:

Safety glasses: Eagle Pair® 190-540nm Standard Laser Safety Goggles

Charger: http://www.hidcanada.com/collections/led-products/products/nitecore-i2

Tripod: Clamp Mount & Tripod

Last edited:

Rifter

Im going to have a bunch of pics posted over the weekend too, both beamshots and accessory pics.

I Finally got a good camera, My Nikon D3200 arrived today from amazon :)

oahu99

I just got that charger as well!
Works like a charm.
As for the glasses they do not block ir so be careful with dpss green lasers!
Add for the quality of the glasses I tested mine and they work fantastic.
There is no better feeling than getting stuff in the mail.
Take it easy

Im going to have a bunch of pics posted over the weekend too, both beamshots and accessory pics.

I Finally got a good camera, My Nikon D3200 arrived today from amazon :)

Nice! When I get the time all take a look at that Nikon camera on amazon. Also do you know how I can make the pics bigger in my threads. It is already at the max size of 800 x 600 but they are still tiny on the thread?

I just got that charger as well!
Works like a charm.
As for the glasses they do not block ir so be careful with dpss green lasers!
Add for the quality of the glasses I tested mine and they work fantastic.
There is no better feeling than getting stuff in the mail.
Take it easy

Thanks dude! I might just buy one of those not DPSS green lasers that are now starting to come out.