Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Accepts paypal, sells quality, ships worldwide

because the I/R has a filter you're not getting the burning power from that so it will take a little longer to burn stuff, you won't notice much of a difference with the brightness, greenies are pretty bright regardless :)

Firsh

Well it's better to wait a few more seconds to burn than to risk my eyesight with invisible stuff...

Could I engrave into my black keyboard for example? :D

Firsh

It's been 15 days since the shipping, I can't wait till my laser arrives. Did it take more than 18 days for anyone? When should I start worrying?

Don't worry it is coming, just might take some time getting through the mail system to you. If you have customs there then it could easily take extra time. :beer:

it takes about 3 weeks to get to the UK, also there could be a holiday or something ???
it will come soon :)

It's been 15 days since the shipping, I can't wait till my laser arrives. Did it take more than 18 days for anyone? When should I start worrying?

Haha impatience... The worst thing about this hobby is having to wait for something to arrive. If you are going to be burning, get some safety glasses. I know rayfoss includes a pair free on lasers over a certain mW rating but I forget what that rating is. You should ask if yours comes with some free.

Firsh

Haha impatience... The worst thing about this hobby is having to wait for something to arrive. If you are going to be burning, get some safety glasses. I know rayfoss includes a pair free on lasers over a certain mW rating but I forget what that rating is. You should ask if yours comes with some free.

I do get goggles don't worry :) Yeah I'm waiting waking up every morning in mind today it's going to be here :D:D

I'm used to order all kinds of stuff, and delivery times are okay. Only thing that cracks me up if the seller or helpdesk replies slowly. Thankfully rayfoss replien in a few hours =)

Yep, they like to respond quickly to questions; especially if it helps with a sale.
If the laser dies for some reason and you need a replacement they may take a day or two to respond. I know O-like is that way. But you should have it soon. :)